Counsellor and Psychotherapist for individuals and couples in Barnes and Richmond, South West London - Beccy Lindsay
Professional Qualifications and Experience:
Full clinical, registered and accredited member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy.
Full clinical member of the UPCA (Universities Psychotherapy and Counselling Association).
* UKCP Accredited Postgraduate Diploma in Integrative Counselling & Psychotherapy (Roehampton University).
* London Marriage Guidance Council Training Course (now The Tavistock Centre for Couple Relationships).
* Integrated Training Course and Accredited CRUSE Counsellor on Bereavement and Loss, Cruse Bereavement Care.
*BA(Hons) Psychology and Anthropology (Lancaster University)
* Specialist training in working with dissociation.
* Specialist training in couples counselling and mediation.
* Specialist experience in post traumatic stress disorder
* Cruse Bereavement Care Qualified and Accredited
* Member of the NHS Moorfields Nurses Counselling Network
*Specialist training in working with clients who are vision impaired or severely vision impaired
* Training and experience in working with Auditory Processing Disorder for Richmond Borough, Education.
Private practice in East Sheen
I carry professional liability insurance and maintain regular supervision and professional development training
BACP and UPCA
Accredited voluntary registers
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy