Counsellor and Psychotherapist for individuals and couples in Barnes and Richmond, South West London - Beccy Lindsay
Professional Qualifications and Experience:
Full clinical, registered and accredited member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy.
Full clinical member of the UPCA (Universities Psychotherapy and Counselling Association).
* UKCP Accredited Postgraduate Diploma in Integrative Counselling & Psychotherapy (Roehampton University).
* London Marriage Guidance Council Training Course (now The Tavistock Centre for Couple Relationships).
* Integrated Training Course and Accredited CRUSE Counsellor on Bereavement and Loss, Cruse Bereavement Care.
*BA(Hons) Psychology and Anthropology (Lancaster University)
* Specialist training in working with dissociation.
* Specialist training in couples counselling and mediation.
* Specialist experience in post traumatic stress disorder, accredited and trained with Cruse Bereavement Care, UK.
* Member of the NHS Moorfields Nurses Counselling Network
*Specialist training in working with clients who are vision impaired or severely vision impaired
* Training and experience in working with Auditory Processing Disorder for Richmond Borough, Education.
* Previous career in marketing and business.
Private practice based in White Hart Lane, White Hart Clinic, Barnes SW13.
Private practice based in Barnes High Street, Even Keel Healthcare Ltd, Barnes SW13.
Private practice based in Richmond Park Clinic, East Sheen SW14.
I carry professional liability insurance and maintain regular supervision and professional development training
BACP and UPCA
Accredited voluntary registers
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy